Construction is underway at the intersection of E Walnut and N Plum Streets. In addition to changing the traffic patterns to make it safer for motorists and pedestrians the City is transforming this intersection into the largest green streets project to date in the City. To learn more about this project Click here.
- Lancaster wins National Environmental Achievement Award
- Introducing the Stormwater Program Manager!
- Lancaster city logs its 9,000 public trees in searchable database
- F&M works on Franklin Terrace Riparian Buffer
- ReThink Litter in Lancaster–Zero Waste Station