Brandon Park is situated in the valley of a former creek where a combined sewer was constructed during the early 1900’s in the former stream bed that flows into Water Street. The valley is a very good location to capture stormwater runoff from the impervious features in the park as well as the adjacent upland areas from Wabank Road. For additional images and information about construction at Brandon Park click here.
- Tree Tenders: An Evening of Short Films!
- Help Fund Our Urban Canopy
- Lancaster wins National Environmental Achievement Award
- Introducing the Stormwater Program Manager!
- Lancaster city logs its 9,000 public trees in searchable database