Green Infrastructure is becoming, almost, common place in neighborhoods throughout Lancaster City, with dozens of projects slated to begin in the coming months. Two projects of particular significance this fall include the construction taking place along private Alley 117 in NW Lancaster City and construction that has just begun at Two Dudes Painting Company located in the Cabbage Hill Neighborhood of the SW. (Click the links above to learn more).
- Tree Tenders: An Evening of Short Films!
- Help Fund Our Urban Canopy
- Lancaster wins National Environmental Achievement Award
- Introducing the Stormwater Program Manager!
- Lancaster city logs its 9,000 public trees in searchable database