Last week F&M interns with the Ware Institute for Civic Engagement learned about the green infrastructure installations in the city and the Save It! campaign from the city’s Department of Public Works and Solid Waste and Recycling Bureau. They spent the morning cleaning up trash in the installations and on the streets near E. Mifflin St. in the Southeast part of Lancaster City and then got to see the GI systems working in action once a big storm hit!
- Lancaster wins National Environmental Achievement Award
- Introducing the Stormwater Program Manager!
- Lancaster city logs its 9,000 public trees in searchable database
- F&M works on Franklin Terrace Riparian Buffer
- ReThink Litter in Lancaster–Zero Waste Station