Stormwater Solutions has recognized the green infrastructure project located at the intersection Plum and E Walnut Street. This is another award for a project that has been recognized for numerous innovations including traffic calming, pedestrian safety, stormwater capture, public art, and public / private partnership. This location has become a gateway for people entering the City. To read the article click here.
- Shelley Road – Green Infrastructure
- Free Trees for City Residents
- Stormwater Pollution and Solution
- New Website – Lancaster Tree Tenders
- Lancaster City – Manheim Township Study