Stormwater Solutions has recognized the green infrastructure project located at the intersection Plum and E Walnut Street. This is another award for a project that has been recognized for numerous innovations including traffic calming, pedestrian safety, stormwater capture, public art, and public / private partnership. This location has become a gateway for people entering the City. To read the article click here.
- Lancaster wins National Environmental Achievement Award
- Introducing the Stormwater Program Manager!
- Lancaster city logs its 9,000 public trees in searchable database
- F&M works on Franklin Terrace Riparian Buffer
- ReThink Litter in Lancaster–Zero Waste Station