Four parking lots in the Southeast of Lancaster City are scheduled for a green face lift beginning this spring (Click here to view the Lancaster Newspaper article). The image below was taken at the Plum Street lot. Once upgraded it will include porous concrete, rain gardens, trees, and updated lighting.
- Lancaster wins National Environmental Achievement Award
- Introducing the Stormwater Program Manager!
- Lancaster city logs its 9,000 public trees in searchable database
- F&M works on Franklin Terrace Riparian Buffer
- ReThink Litter in Lancaster–Zero Waste Station