A new video featuring the City of Lancaster’s Mayor Rick Gray and Director of Public Works Charlotte Katzenmoyer speaking to the emerging Green Infrastructure strategy the City is undertaking to reduce stormwater overflows and continue to build a healthy, vibrant community.
- Tree Tenders: An Evening of Short Films!
- Help Fund Our Urban Canopy
- Lancaster wins National Environmental Achievement Award
- Introducing the Stormwater Program Manager!
- Lancaster city logs its 9,000 public trees in searchable database